Thank you for your interest in advertising on the home page of Women of Wisdom. Button ads of 125 X 125 are placed on the side bar of the Welcome/Home page and other main index pages that are visited often.
If you order your ad before August 15th, 2011 you will lock in the price of $19.95 per month. Our traffic is increasing at a rapid pace and as such we will be reviewing ad pricing and placement to see if it is within industry standards. Currently when you place an ad on our site you can expect between 350 and 500 click-throughs a month. If your ad is effective you could have a very high conversion rate. Read below for some tips to make your banner stand out.
Here are our ad requirements:
• 3 month minimum for all 125 X 125 button ads.
• Additional cost for banner design, starts as low as $29.95.
• If you place an ad for 6 to 11 months and pay in full, you will receive a10% discount. For one year you will receive a 15% discount.
Also if you need a button created for you, our team can do that too. If you supply the graphic we can do the rest and the cost is $29.95 for the graphic. If we create the button from scratch using our library of graphics the price is $59.95. Feel free to email me with your query at heidi (at) wecai.org.
Women of Wisdom is the sister site of WE Magazine for Women under the ownership of Women in Ecommerce™. When you purchase an ad with any of our sites, you are essentially doing business with www.WECAI.org.
Be sure to review our Advertising Terms before ordering your ad.
Ads are placed on a first-come basis. We typically sell out quickly so if you want to place an ad, email me at heidi (at) wecai (dot) org TODAY!
Creating an Effective Banner Ad
• Keep your message short and simple.
• Most banners are created in the GIF format, as this compresses very well. You may also submit your banner in JPEG format.
• Simple Ads that are easy to load work best. No flash or Java ads.
• Use a large font size for your message text.
• Use attractive images to grab the viewer’s attention.
• Use attention-grabbing words like “free” and “now”. “Free” is a very powerful incentive for the viewer to click on the button. Give the viewer a reason to click on your ad.
• Stay away from bold bright colors, such as bright yellow, bright red, lime green, as they don’t show up the same in all the browsers.
• Have a call to action such as Click Here or Get It Now!. Use a smaller font size, so that it doesn’t distract the viewer from your main advertising message.
• Adding a border to your banner will make it stand out from the page.
Contact us today to place YOUR BANNER AD!