TEN in Uzes, France
by Wendy VanHatten
TEN, a restaurant to definitely try, sits near the market square in Uzes. Deemed one of the prettiest villages in southern France, this is the place to people watch while having an excellent meal.
TEN opened in 2016 with seasonal food and cocktails with an international flair. Their regional and French wine list made it hard to choose just one.
Our takes from lunch at TEN:
- Great menu
- Wonderful, attentive service without being in our face
- Asian fusion food in a French way
- Reasonably priced
- Amazing tastes of every dish we tried
- The roasted rib of beef had been marinated for 24 hours…it melted in my mouth
- Every person who worked at TEN seemed genuinely glad to see us
- Terrific wine list
- Knowledgeable wine steward
If You Go: TEN is located at 10 Pl. Dampmartin, Uzes, France